This Felicity Style frame clutch features antique brass finish with lovely high-heels shoes clutch closure, and a short, adjustable chain strap.
- Perfect for bridesmaid gift and every day use
- Roomy enough for your essentials (can accommodate mobile phone, cosmetic items and credit cards) while still looking glamorous and chic
- With our step-by-step tutorial, you will find it how easy to sew it
- Metal Purse Frame available from our store as well
- The finished clutch is approximately 10 x 5.5 inch
With our easy tutorial & PDF sewing pattern, you can whip up a simple but stylish clutch purse in less than an hour. There are no fussy zips and no scary techniques - just simple straight sewing.
WHAT YOU NEED :
- 1 Fat Quarter of patterned fabric for the exterior ( 22 x 18 inch / 56 x 45.5cm )
- 1 Fat Quarter of quilting fabric for the interior ( 22 x 18 inch / 56 x 45.5cm )
- 8 x 3.5 inch High-Heeled Shoes Metal Frame
- 1 Fat Quarter of single-sided fusible fleece, mid-weight interfacing
- 1 tube of permanent glue/ adhesive (such as UHU, Guttermann HT2)
- all purpose sewing thread
- Sewing machine
- Iron and iron board
- Needle and thread
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Purse crimper or a pair of pliers
- Fabric pen and uni-ball pen
These easy clutch and handbag projects will add style to your wardrobe in an instant, start the Felicity Style Clutch today!