How to do if the closure of open channel frame is difficult to open?
For the some of the closure are very difficult to open, I have some pictures for your reference, hope they can help to fix the frame problem.
When you manage to open the clasps, push the clasps each to different side
If you have a pointed crimper, this could be a much better way to fix the problem, hold one of the frame " legs", then catch the hinge with the crimper, the crimper should be placed right-angled to the frame "leg", then adjust the hinge a little bit upward or downward with the crimper, the clasps should work fine then.
How to repair the broken plastic covers?
1. Prepare the super glue, and ensure that the two surfaces to be joined are close fitting.
2. Apply the super glue and carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface.
3. Press the surfaces together immediately and hold firmly until set without moving the parts.
4. Don't worry if there is some excess glue, this can be easily removed using a toothpick before the glue dried.
5. Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.
6. Allow at least 1-2 hours to dry. For best results leave overnight before using.
7. The glue will be hidden after the fabric covered on plastic cover.