Upcycle a rusted bicycle with planter boxes of flowers
Discover how easy it is to repurpose everyday items into wonderful displays for your garden.
Each of us has a cause, which can no longer be used for the purposes for which it was designed, with a little skill and effort can from the old stuff to make new ones.
Old tool boxes, mattresses, rusty bikes and random items are usually the first to go, but before you toss them, consider that they may have a second use in the garden. With a little creative thinking and minimal effort, you can give these objects a new life.
The following DIY project is so simple and easy, but you will have perfect garden decor with a big statement. Here you will find great ideas how to repurpose your old items and make interesting vintage decorations that will fit in every contemporary décor.
Gether Your Supplies :
- Bicycle, Timbers, Pots, Soil, Flowers
You’ll also need
- Drill and bits, metal screws, Glue, hammer, nails, paint, paintbrush
- Cut the timbers for making the baskets
- Make the wooden baskets for putting the pots
- Paint the wooden baskets and bicycle, then let dry
- Fill pots with potting mix and plant up flowers, water in well, then put into the wooden baskets
Now it is time to use them and wake up your creativity and imagination.