At this moment, I’m all about the small and cute projects.
This small rounded bottom coin frame purse allows you to find everything and lose nothing.
They make fantastic gifts for family and friends and great little stocking fillers. I am kind of enjoy the feeling of twisting the clasps open with the fingers and then snap them close with a little snap sound.
The process is pretty simple, and this is a nice project for using up this small kisslock purse frame.
- Step 1. Making the Purse Patterns
4.5 X 2 inch - Antique Brass Coin Purse Frame | SEE MORE +
- Step 2. Cutting pieces
- Step 3. Fuse the interfacing to the wrong side of assembled exterior fabric
- Step 4. Sewing the Darts on the exterior front and back pieces
- Step 5. Sewing the Exterior Together
- Step 6. Sewing the Interior and Gluing the Frame ( See Tutorial HERE + )
Finished! Enjoy the FUN!
This cute coin purse is useful and easy to make. You’ll love the traditional look of this sewing project.
Small is the new big, with our small kisslock purse frames, you can create some special coin purses in various shapes and styles.
More Small Kisslock Coin Frames | SEE MORE +
Think big, you can make it different!