2) Use a toothpick (or something similar) to spread the glue around inside the frame channel.
4) Then push both sides of the bag into the channel of the frame, a flat-head screwdriver will be helpful to work the way around.
7) For a more secure finish, a purse frame crimper (available in our store) will be very helpful.
- Place some padding (felt or thick fabric) over the frame
- Gently apply pressure starting from hinge and working your way round
WELL DONE, BEAUTIFUL :)
Thank you so much for visiting supply4bag.com, if you liked this free tutorial, will you please share it with your friends? I would also love to hear from you in the comments below if you plan on sewing along with me.
SUPPLY4BAG aims to inspire bag crafters with different levels of creativity and skills through offering quality bag frames / hardwares and bag making tutorials/patterns, we hope you enjoy making bags as much as we do.
Would you like to show your talents and share your projects with us?
Simply use the #JUST4BAG & follow us @SUPPLY4BAG on Instagram to share your handmade projects.